What are payment method options for fiat deposit/ withdrawal?
Bluebelt offers the following payment methods for fiat transactions:
- Local Exchanger (Local Bank transfer);
- Bankwire (International Bank transfer);
- Debit/ Credit card;
- Fasapay (for Indonesian customers);
- Skrill/ Neteller (coming soon).
Please also be noted that:
- Debit/ Credit card: customers are to input card details and upload images of 2 sides of their card for verification. Only after the card is verified, can a customer make a deposit via Debit/ Credit card method. When it comes to customers' withdrawal, the amount deposited by this method is to be withdrawed by this same method only;
- Skrill/ Neteller: our system will automatically finish deposit transactions when it recognises incoming payment from Skrill/ Neteller. Hence, customers are to use the same email address registered with Bluebelt to send the money from Skrill/ Neteller in order for the system to be able to recognise.
If, for any reason, your deposit transaction has not been finished within 1-2 business hours, please contact our Customer Support center at email@example.com for assistance.